Aqui tiene a su disposición varios articulos cientificos publicados que demuestran la eficacia de la crioterapia de cuerpo entero
- Beneficial effects of the whole-body cryotherapy on sport haemolysis.
- Changes in lipid profile in response to three different protocols of whole-body cryoestimulation treatments.
- Changes in lipid profile in response to three different protocols of whole-body cryoestimulation treatments 2.
- Effects of whole-body cooling to -110º Celsius on heart rate during endurance sports and at rest.
- Effects of whole-body cryotherapy vs. far-infrared vs. passive modalities on recovery from exercise-induced muscle. damage in highly-trained runners.
- Effects of whole body cryotherapy on serum media tors of inflammation.
- The effect of whole-body cryostimulation on lysosomal enzyme activity in kayakers during training.
- The influence of cryogenic temperatures on healthy people and its increasing popularity in sport and biological regeneration.
- The influence of single whole body cryostimulation treatment on the dynamics and the level of maximal anaerobic power.
- The whole body cryotherapy in sports injuries and sports related pain syndromes treatment.
- Time-course of changes in inflammatory response after whole-body cryothetapy multi exposures following severe exercise.
- Effects of WBC vs.Far-Infrared vs.Passive Modalities on Recovery from Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage in Highly-Trained Runners.
- Remodelling biomarkers after whole-body cryotherapy in elite rugby players
- Whole-Body Cryotherapy in Athletes (1)
- Cryothérapie corps entier à -110ºC. Mesure des températures cutanées et centrale chez le sportif
- Influence of 10 sessions of WBC on aerobic and anaerobic capacity
- 2-Minute Whole-Body Cryotherapy at –110°C Increases Muscle Strength and Performance.
- Sprint After 2-Min Whole-Body Exposute at –110°C
- WBC – Improvement of Motor Skills
- Improvement of Muscle Strength and Performance by Means of Whole-Body Cryotherapy at -110°C over 1, 2 and 3 Minutes
- Five-Day Whole-Body Cryostimulation, Blood Inflammatory Markers, and Performance in High- Ranking Professional Tennis Players
SALUD Y BIENESTAR:
- Cryostimulation as an antioxidative factor in sclerosis multiplex.
- Miller E, Mrowicka M_ The effects of whole-body cryotherapy on oxidative stress in multiple sclerosis patients
- Effect of whole body cryotherapy on uric acid concentration in plasma of multiple sclerosis patients.
- Effects of the WBC on a total antioxidative status and activities of some antioxidative enzymes in blood of patients with multiple sclerosis.
- The effects of whole-body cryotherapy and melatonin supplementation on total antioxidative status and some antioxidative enzymes in multiple sclerosis patients.
- Evaluation of serum oxidant/antioxidant balance in multiple sclerosis
- Do sesions of cryostimulation have influence on white blood cell count, level of IL6 and total oxidative and antioxidative status in healthy men.
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding. New approaches to therapy.
- Walk-in Electric Cooled Chamber Compared to Nitrogen Sauna
- Physiological Considerations and Applications to Physical Therapy
- Effect of general cryotherapy on subjective physical indices.
- Effect of short-term cryostimulation on antioxidative status and its clinical applications in humans.
- Effects of 15 consecutive cryotherapy sessions on the clinical output of fibromyalgic patients
- Complementary and Alternative Medical Therapies in Fibromyalgia
- Cold Chamber Exposures in Fibromyalgia Syndromes
- Whole-body cryotherapy in rehabilitation of patients with rheumatoid diseases. Pilot study
- Whole-Body Cryotherapy In Inflammatory an Non-Inflammatory rheumatic deseases
- Acute cold stress in rheumatoid arthritis inadequately activates stress responses and induces an increase of interleukin 6
- Cryotherapy decreses histamine levels in the blood of patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Impact of Different Treatment of Whole Body Cryotherapy on Circulatory Parameters
- The use of thermal imaging in assessing skin temperature following cryotherapy. A review
- Acute effects of cryotherapy on postural control
- Human Cold Exposure, adaptation and performance in a Northern Climat
- Potential Beneficial Treatment for Improving Antioxidant Capacity in Healthy Men – Signifiance of the numbr of Sessions
- Acute effect of a single whole-body cryostimulation on prooxidant-antioxidant balance in blood of healthy, young men
- The increase in systolic and diastolic blood pressure after exposure to cryogenic temperatures in normotensive men as a contraindication for whole-body cryostimulation
- Function after acute and repeated exposures to extremely cold air -110, during whole-body cryotherapy
- Effects of repeated whole-body cold exposures on serum concentrations of growth hormone, thyrotropin, prolactin and thyroid hormones in healthy women
- Thermal sensation and comfort in women exposed repeatedly to whole-body cryotherapy and winter swimming in ice-cold water
- Thermal responses during and after whole-body cryotherapy (-110ºC)
- The blood pressure responses to an acute and long-term whole-body cryotherapy (-110ºC) in men and women
- Thermal and hemodynamic response to whole-body cryostimulation in healthy subjects
- Whole-body cryostimulation as an effective method of reducing low-grade inflammation in obese men
- Impact of 10 sessions of whole body cryostimulation on cutaneous microcirculation measured by laser doppler flowmetry.
- Influence of cryogenic temperatures on inflamatory markers in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Whole-Body at –110°C in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Thermovision diagnostics in chosen spine diseases treated by whole body cryotherapy
- Measurement of EMG activity of muscular tissue after the aplication of whole-body cool therapy (-130ºC).
- Quantitative estimation of antigen-specific cells in human blood after rhythmic cold effect.
- Serial whole-body cryotherapy in the criostream for inflammatory rheumatic diseases. A pilot study.
- Study of central hemodynamics of the organism under the influence of human ultralow temperatures.
- Systemic cryotherapy influence of low temperatures on selected physiological parmeters.
- The experience of use general air cryotherapy for correction of psoriasis.
- The influence of cryotherapy on human organism.
- The influence of extremal cryotherapy on functional condition of cardiovascular system of human.
- Whole body cryotherapy and adaptive reactions of the human organism in the aspect of complex system theory.
- Whole-body cryostimulation. Potential beneficial treatment for improving antioxidant capacity in healthy men. Significance of the number of sessions.
- Whole-body cryotherapy in patients with inflammatory rheumatic diease. A prospective study.
- Translating whole-body cryotherapy into geriatric psychiatry – A proposed strategy for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
- Effect of Whole Body Cryotherapy with Spinal Decompression on Cervical Disc Herniation by Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging.
- Effects of Whole-Body Cryotherapy in the Management of Adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulder.
- Whole-Body cryotherapy as adjunct treatment of depressive and anxiety disorders.
- Whole body cryotherapy as a novel adjuvant therapy for depression and anxiety.
- Whole body crotherapy and depressive symptoms
- Atopic Dermatitis Trearments Go Outsize the Box.
- Effectiveness of different cryotherapies on pain and disease activity in active rheumatoid arthritis. Arandomised single blinded controlled trial
- Effect Of Whole-Body Cryotherapy on the Cytokine Serum Level in Chronic Polyarthritis
- Local Cryotherapy and Whole-body cryotherap at –110°C
- Thermal, Circulatory, and Neuromuscular Responses to Whole Body Cryotherapy
– J. Zenger et al. “Cold air therapy to cure peritendopathies and bursopathies. Initial clinical experiences”. Orthopedic Clinic of the BRK Rheumatology Center in Bad Abbach/Regensburg (1993).
– Chr. Guthenbrunneret al. “Cold chambers exposures in fibromyalgia syndromes”. Criomed (2000).
– D. Bialy et al. “The whole body cryotherapy in sports injuries and sports related pain syndromes treatment”. МОЛОДА СПОРТИВНА НАУКА УКРАЇНИ (2003).
– W. Joch et al.. “Endurance performance subsequent to cold application”. Phys. Med. Rehab. Kuror (2004).
– G. Banfi et al. “Effects of whole-body cryotherapy on serum mediators of inflammation and serum muscle enzymes in athletes”. Journal of Thermal Biology. Elsevier (2008).
– A. Baranov et al. “Effect of general cryotherapy on subjective physical indices” Fizjoterapia Polska (2008).
– U. Lange. et al.“ Serial whole-body cryotherapy in the criostream for inflammatory rheumatic diseases. A pilot study”. Medizinische Klinik (2008).
– C. Jezierski. “The influence of cryostimulation and kinesitherapy on knee joints of patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis”. Acta Bio-Optica et Informatica Medica (2008).
– J. Rymaszewska et al. “Whole body cryotherapy as a novel adjuvant therapy for depression and anxiety”. Archives of Psychiatry and Psycotherapy (2008).
– T. Klimenko et al. “Whole-body cryotherapy in atopic dermatitis”. Archives of Dermatology (2008).
– G. Banfi et al. “Beneficial effects of the whole-body cryotherapy on sport haemolysis”. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise (2009).
– T. Westerlund. “Thermal, circulatory and neuromuscular response to whole-body cryotherapy”. Acta Universitatis Oulensis (2009).
– A. Lubkowska el al. “Changes in lipid profile in response to three different protocols of whole-body cryoestimulation treatments”. Cryobiology, Elsevier (2010).
– A. Stanek et al.. “Influence of cryogenic temperatures on inflamatory markers in patients with ankylosing spondylitis”. Polish J. of Environ. Stud. (2010).
– A. Klimek et al.. “Influence of the ten sessions of the whole body cryostimulation on aerobic and anaerobic capacity”. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health (2010).
– H. Krumlová et al. “Measurement of EMG activity of muscular tissue after the aplication of whole-body cool therapy (-130ºC)”. Katedra fyzioterapie FVTS UK, Praha (2010).
– A. Lubkowska et al. “The influence of cryogenic temperatures on healthy people and its increasing popularity in sport and biological regeneration”. Department of Physiology, University of Szczecin, Poland (2010).
– S. Renata et al. “Impact of 10 sessions of whole body cryostimulation on cutaneous microcirculation measured by laser doppler flowmetry”. Journal of Human Knetics (2011).
– S. Tetyura. “Influence of the dosed extremally low temperatures on the indices of peripheral hemodynamics in the persons of the elderly age”. ЗБІРНИК СТАТЕЙ (2011).
– E. Miller et al. “The effects of whole-body cryotherapy and melatonin supplementation on total antioxidative status and some antioxidative enzymes in multiple sclerosis patients”. Pol. Merk. Lek. (2011).
– A. Klimek et al. “The influence of single whole body cryostimulation treatment on the dynamics and the level of maximal anaerobic power”.
International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health (2011).
– H. Pournot et al. “Time-course of changes in inflammatory response after whole-body cryothetapy multi exposures following severe exercise”. PLoS ONE (2011).
– E. Miller et al. “Cryostimulation as an antioxidative factor in sclerosis multiplex”. General Hospital in Łódź, Poland, Department of Neurorehabilitation (2012).
– E. Miller et al. “Effect of short-term cryostimulation on antioxidative status and its clinical applications in humans”. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2012).
– Z. Damijan et al. “Systemic cryotherapy influence of low temperatures on selected physiological parameters”. Acta Physica Polonica (2012).
– G. Taletavicienè et al. “Whole body cryotherapy and adaptive reactions of the human organism in the aspect of complex system theory”. Biomedicinos Mokslai (2012).